A guide to using the WordPress plug-in for translation.
Table of Contents
- Initial Set-up
- Using the Plug-in
- Translation Management
- Translation Dashboard
- Translation Jobs
- Multilingual Content Set-up
- Translation Notifications
- Theme and Plug-in Localization
- WP Menus Sync
- String Translation
- Taxonomy Translation
- Deleting Pseudo-translations
Languages in WordPress plug-in for translation
This section allows you to change the settings that were initially entered during the set-up procedure.
Translation Management and Dashboard
Dashboard: This is the main view in Translation Management. You can filter the posts or pages you would like to have translated by Status, Type or Category.
- Pick from the list of items by clicking the checkbox on the left
- Select the language(s) into which you would like the items to be translated
- Select a Translator to do the translation
You should get a message saying Selected document(s) sent to translation.