Learn how to…
- Eliminate Expensive Graphics Translation: Use text frames rather than placing text to be translated inside graphics files. Graphics are expensive to translate.
- Reduce Table Layout Work: Use table functions rather than using tabs to create tables. Tabbed tables are difficult and slow to layout after translation.
- Remove Hard to Understand Lists: To avoid lists within a sentence. They are hard to understand and difficult to translate. Defining lists correctly make them easier to understand for your readers and easier to translate.
- Reduce Unclear Instructions: Learn how to use bullet points correctly to make your documents easier to understand in any language.
- Remove Translation Misunderstandings: Providing reference PDF’s and making decisions before translation, reduces rework after translation.
- Plus much more…