Make Documents Faster and Easier to Translate.
Translation is often delayed as a result of document design issues.
The cleaner your documents, the easier and quicker the translation is.
What can you do about it?
Simply download our Free Guide and learn how to improve your documents. Packed with solid advice on document authoring and design this guide will help you improve your writing, layout and overall design. Translating your documents will be so much easier.
- The common pitfalls that slow translation down and how to fix them.
- The skills to creating great looking documents and manuals that are easy to translate.
- Best practice tricks to make documents easier to update, maintain and require less work after translation.
Covers Adobe InDesign, Adobe FrameMaker and Microsoft Word.
You will learn how to…
- Eliminate Expensive Graphics Translation: Use text frames rather than placing text to be translated inside graphics files. Graphics are expensive to translate.
- Reduce Table Layout Work: Use table functions rather than using tabs to create tables. Tabbed tables are difficult and slow to layout after translation.
- Remove Hard to Understand Lists: To avoid lists within a sentence. They are hard to understand and difficult to translate. Defining lists correctly make them easier to understand for your readers and easier to translate.
- Reduce Unclear Instructions: Learn how to use bullet points correctly to make your documents easier to understand in any language.
- Remove Translation Misunderstandings: Providing reference PDF’s and making decisions before translation, reduces rework after translation.
- Plus much, much more…
Get your free guide now.
“Time to market is critical for business success. Our team developed this whitepaper to help our clients streamline their translation process and deliver language documentation faster. We see a lot of people producing documents with the same mistakes again and again. These issues have to be fixed either before or during the translation process – so it’s expensive both financially and timewise. Following this guide will streamline your translation workflow.”
Damian Scattergood, Managing Director STAR Translation
Why we ask for your information.
*By supplying your information you agree for STAR to contact you with further information about our services. We only send you occasional mails and we comply with GDPR regulations protecting your privacy.