Terminology Management Systems
In today’s global markets, uniform corporate branding is more important than ever. Do your products and documentation deliver a consistent corporate image, brand and terminology? Do support, marketing, development and finance departments all speak the same language?
- Consistent terminology
- Effective branding
- Efficient global communication
- Faster validation process
WebTerm is ideally suited to validating terminology databases on an international scale. It includes the ability to gather suggested changes and amendments from your global teams across the web. Your terminology will always be up to date – globally.
Terminology can be browsed alphabetically or specific terms can be searched for directly or with “wildcards”. TermStar supports all major languages including Asian languages such as Japanese and Chinese. WebTerm is set up directly on the TermStar database, which is installed on an SQL database server with internet interfaces such as Oracle, Sybase or MS-SQL.
- Efficient global communication reduces management costs;
- Your terminology validation process is faster thanks to the input of virtual teams;
- Data management is made easier as a result of having a central repository for all information;
- Integrates directly into the Transit NXT translation memory system.