Translation Project Manager
***JOB CLOSED ***
Thanks to everyone who applied. Keep in touch on our website as we will open our jobs again when new vacanices arise.
Translation Project Manager Job
Are you looking to be part of a powerful global team?
Come Join Us. We’re looking for a translation project manager with Irish Skills.
Managing day-to-day translation project duties; creating translation kits; working with translators, etc.
Project Planning and Scheduling
- You will manage translators’ deadlines, scheduling deliveries and planning with tight deadlines.
- Candidates should have strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and prioritize correctly.
- Strong verbal skills to interface with clients and ability to coordinate translation and DTP components.
Client Relationship Management
You will be responsible for managing localization projects from beginning to end:
- Prepare the files for translation.
- Check files for segmentation and layout issues before translation.
- Prepare costings and translation kits for the teams.
- Sending out of translation word counts / kits.
- Updating internal database to keep up to date the localisation workflow.
- Exporting translation kits and performing DTP work on final files.
- Delivering projects directly to the customers, meeting our STAR quality standards
- We are both ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified and so your training begins with this. You will be given an overview of all relevant processes.
- You will be shown how to complete your first process step. Next, you will complete that process step under supervisions and then you will complete that process on your own, asking for support when necessary. This staged training approach is then repeated for the next process step and so on until you have mastered all the process steps.
- Candidates must hold an Irish Language Degree at BA or Masters Level, (or similar qualification).
- Knowledge of CAT-tools.
- Candidates should have strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and prioritise.
- A strong quality focus.
- Excellent written and spoken English is required as well as excellent communication skills.
- A strong command of Word and Excel is required and a good understanding of HTML and XML.
- Software skills such as scripting and php would be an advantage.
- Ability to integrate into an international work environment and work within a team.
- Must be Eligible to work in Ireland, without sponsorship.
Based on experience.
Elise Roch, Production Manager
Email: Job Closed