STAR is one of the world’s largest translation companies. We work with some of the world’s biggest brand names selling translation services in Ireland, UK and the USA, helping our customers ignite global sales.
- We’ve a great team of translators around the world to work with so you’ll be part of a powerful global team.
Inside Sales Development – The Role…
- This is an exciting varied role.
- 50% of the role is new business development
- 50% is managing current accounts.
- You’ll be selling on the phone, preparing quotes and closing deals with large B2B customers.
- You’ll need some technical skills to understand customer project requirements and be able to relay this to our production team.
What’s in it for you?
- It’s an exciting role, you’ll get to work directly with end customers and close deals directly.
- You’ll learn how cool technology like WordPress, Joomla, InDesign work and are translated.
- We’ll teach you about the translation services industry and how quality translation is produced.
- You’ll learn the skills to use quality standards like ISO9001 and ISO17100
Job Location : East Wall Road, Dublin 3, Ireland
Salary: €25k plus commission OTE €30k
- New business identification and cold calling
- Update and maintain our CRM and Project Management Systems.
- Prepare, Send and Follow up on all quotes with prospects.
- Must meet daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- If you’re good with people that’s a great start.
- Self-motivated and able to appropriately set and pursue open opportunities in support of STAR’s vision and goals.
- Able to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and be able to report results in a concise format.
- Must demonstrate ability to follow up and chase leads to close.