STAR is one of the world’s largest translation companies. We work with some of the world’s biggest brand names selling translation services in Ireland, UK and the USA, helping our customers ignite global sales.
Are you looking to work with a great team of people around the world and be part of a powerful global team?
Inside Sales Development : Master of your own sales pipeline
- Do you love the responsbility of dealing with sales and customers directly? – then this is the role for you.
- Do you want to have your own customers rather than simply pass leads to the sales department?
- This is an exciting and varied role where you’re more than just a number in telesales.
- Imagine working directly with customers – helping them drive their global businesses.
- 50% of the role is new business development.
- 50% is managing current customer accounts.
- You’ll be selling on the phone, preparing quotes and closing deals with large B2B customers.
- You’ll need some technical skills to understand customer project requirements and be able to share this with our production teams.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll work directly with business customers and close deals directly.
- You’ll learn how cool technology like WordPress, InDesign and many other systems work and are translated.
- We’ll teach you about the translation industry and how quality translation is delivered.
- You’ll learn the skills to use quality standards like ISO 9001 and ISO 17100.
Job Location : East Wall Road, Dublin 3, Ireland
Salary: €25k plus commission OTE €30k
- New business identification and cold calling
- Maintain our Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) and Project Management Systems.
- Prepare, Send and Follow up on all quotes with prospects.
- Must meet daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- If you’re good with people that’s a great start.
- Self-motivated and able to appropriately set and pursue open opportunities in support of STAR’s vision and goals.
- Able to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and be able to report results in a concise format.
- Must demonstrate ability to follow up and chase leads to close.