As a Business Development Manager in Software Sales, you will sell translation technology to translators, agencies and translation departments.
STAR is one of the world leaders in translation technology with a proven product portfolio.
- You will be:
- Responsible for the full sales cycle from generating leads, assessing requirements and providing effective software demonstrations via the internet, to showcase the benefits of our systems.
- Run online webinars to promote STAR technology.
- Record all information and research on potential customers in our ACT CRM system.
- Prepare quotations and resolve technical queries.
- As part of technical aftersales you will coordinate installations and any required user training.
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Organize social media output to drive technology leads.
- Minimum of 1 Year IT sales experience
- Some experience in translation industry an advantage, but not essential.
- Must be able to close sales.
- Superb communication skills
Some of the systems you will sell are …
- Transit NXT: Translation memory for professional translators
- WebTerm: Terminology management system for corporate companies
- MindReader: Advanced email and content authoring tool.
- GRIPS: Content Management System
- plus much more.
We have a great suite of tools that you can sell to Translators, Global Enterprises and Language Service Providers (LSP’s).
Competitive sales based on experience.