Freelance Translators (Canadian French)
Current Openings: We’re looking for the following translators for live projects right now…
- English to Canadian French: Technical Translation
- English to Canadian French: Marketing Translation
Knowledge of STAR Transit would be beneficial but isn’t mandatory.
- a recognized graduate qualification in translation from an institution of higher education; OR
- a recognized graduate qualification in any other field from an institution of higher education plus two years of full-time professional experience in translating; OR
- five years of full-time professional experience in translating.
- Must be a “native” speaker for the target language.
- Must be based “in-country” for the target language.
- Must use a Windows PC.
In your CV please make sure to tell us the following information.
- The language pair you specialise in.
- The Industry you specialize in.
- Your prices per word.
- The Translation Technology you use. (Transit NXT, Transit XV, Trados, MemoQ, Etc)
- Have you worked with STAR before anywhere in the world?
- Are you familiar with our translation memory system Transit?
Work with a great company
Our reputation for high quality translation means we are always looking to hire new freelance translators. Working with us you will have access to some of the best translation terminology, systems and processes in the business.
Our vendor team will help you get up and running and we’ll provide training as required to get you up to speed on our systems and processes.
Benefits of working with STAR as a Freelancer:
- Access to our state of the art terminology and translation memory systems
- Work to ISO9001 and ISO17100 quality standards
- Personal contact with the production manager
- Supplier portal account for easy access to projects and invoicing data.
- Transparent – On time payments.
Email your CV today to resources (at) star-ts.com