How to get Irish Freelance Translation Work from STAR
Would you like to provide translation services to Irish Government, County Councils and Commercial Companies who need Irish?
STAR works with professional Irish freelance translators from our offices in Dublin 3, Ireland. If you would like to join our team then we would love to hear from you.
1) a recognized graduate qualification in translation from an institution of higher education;
2) a recognized graduate qualification in any other field from an institution of higher education plus two years of full-time professional experience in translating;
3) five years of full-time professional experience in translating.
As a freelance translator, please answer the following questions:
– What industry do you specialize in?
– What is your rate per word?
– What translation technology do you use (Transit NXT, Transit XV, Trados, MemoQ, Etc)? And have you ever use Transit?
– Do you agree to take a translation test?
Give us a call to learn a bit more about us and discuss how you can join our team and get more translation.
Or upload your CV to our vendor manager below.