French Project Manager — Translation Services
STAR Translation is currently expanding our Dublin office and is looking to hire a number of translation project managers for our production team.
If you have a passion for translation and want to work for one of the world’s largest translation companies, we’d love to talk to you.
For this role, we are seeking a French speaking project manager. This is a full time position.
€22,000 per annum
- Project Management
- Analyse and prepare files for translation
- Prepare word counts, budgets and translation schedules
- Create and send out translation kits to the translation teams
- Keep the project management database updated and keep track of budgets and deadlines
- Receive and review translations
- DTP work on final files and final QA checks
- Additional administrative tasks may be required
You will be mainly working with our teams within the STAR network. Our project management team in Dublin deals with a large number of file formats and languages. Handling many projects simultaneously, you will be responsible for coordinating their translation and the DTP components.
- Client Relationship Management
Working directly with customers you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient progression of projects by liaising with the different translation teams and the customers, respectively. You will establish strong working relationships with new and existing customers. STAR prides itself on its long term relationships with its customers.
- Excellent spoken and written French ideally, where French is the first language
- Candidates should have strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise and work well under pressure — a strong focus on quality is expected
- Excellent written and spoken English is required as well as excellent communication skills
- Ability to integrate into an international work environment and work as part of a team
- Excellent command of standard Office tools such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- A good knowledge of Adobe ® Creative Suite® would be a plus
- Knowledge of CAT-tools
- Degree level qualification in translation
- Experience working in a translation company
Phone: (01) 836 5614
Our Dublin centre is based in the Docklands Innovation Park in Dublin 3, close to the 3 arena. STAR is a provider of translation services in 70 languages. Founded in 2002, STAR Translation Services is a member of the STAR Group. We are Europe’s largest privately held translation company with a network of over 40 offices around the world. Our project management team in Dublin works directly with customers and our different country offices on varied types of translation projects.
The STAR Team