New Service Pack 10 for Transit NXT released
You can now install the new Service Pack 10 for Transit/TermStar NXT and immediately benefit from enhanced features.
An overview of the new features and information on where to download the new Service Pack.
- Additional MT systems supported: DeepL Pro | Microsoft Translator (as an Azure service)
- Additional project exchange format supported: SDL WorldServer
- Additional file types supported: InDesign CC 2018 | AutoCAD 2018
- Quality assurance
- Quality report as a standard function
- Additional spellcheck options
- Notification on acceptance of unchanged fuzzy matches
- Usage examples from monolingual material
- Extended data model
- System integration: Extended Command Line Interface of the optional CMD version
Downloading the Service Pack
You can download the new Service Pack from the STAR Group website in the “Download | Transit & TermStar NXT | Service Pack” area.
Updated user documentation
The current user documentation can be found on the STAR Group website in the “Download | Transit & TermStar NXT | User Documentation” area.
End of Windows Server 2003 support
Microsoft has discontinued support for Windows Server 2003 in 2015 and will no longer provide security updates. We therefore strongly advise against installing the Service Pack in a Windows Server 2003 system.
Should you use Transit/TermStar in a Windows Server 2003, full functionality of the software cannot be guaranteed, and no support can be provided.
Transit Technology Tools and Systems
For more information on STAR’s suite of translation technology and systems visit us on: https://www.star-ts.com/technology/
or click below and talk directly to James Davies on LinkedIn.