Japanese Proofreading Jobs
Japanese marketing proofreaders
Join STAR’s Freelance team. We’re one of the largest translation companies in the world. If you want to provide a professional service to your clients – you’re in the right place.
• a recognized graduate qualification in translation from an institution of higher education and five years of full-time professional experience in proofreading;
• a recognized graduate qualification in any other field from an institution of higher education plus seven years of full-time professional experience in proofreading;
• Must be a “native” speaker for the target language.
• Must be based “in-country” for the target language.
• Must use a Windows PC.
As a freelance translator, please tell us the following information.
• The language pair you specialize in.
• The Industry you specialize in.
• Your price(s) per word, in EURO.
• The Translation Technology you use. (Transit NXT, Transit XV, Trados, MemoQ, Etc)
• Have you worked with STAR before?
• Are you familiar with our translation memory system Transit?
Submit your CV and details below.