Account Manager | Inside Sales
Remote or office based (Dublin) – Euro 25,000
STAR Translation Services is looking to hire an “Account Manager | Inside Sales” to join our sales team.
Join one of Ireland’s leading translation agencies.
We help companies scale internationally by providing translation services for their websites and applications. Our clients are in the US, UK and Ireland.
This role will report directly to the Managing Director. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is eager to develop their career within an energetic and dynamic team. The role requires the ability to deliver fantastic customer service and grow every day. As a valued member of the sales team you will be involved with existing and new clients, building strong relationships, serving your client needs and seeking new sales opportunities through cross-selling our related products and services.
Account Manager Role:
- Manage current customers and new customers. Regularly keeping in contact with clients by telephone, e-mail and personal contact as required building long-term relationships.
- Take care of a dedicated customer set and are responsible for the entire sales cycle. You coordinate several sales projects simultaneously and are fully responsible for your customers.
- Prepare quotations and sell to new and existing clients. You will be developing new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Focus on creating long-term partnership with your customers.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and phone/video meetings.
- Work in partnership with our team of project managers, and sales team for all sales leads and sales opportunities.
- Deliver on company and personal KPI’s.
- Tracking information in the company sales systems.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record of success dealing with customers, with an emphasis on requesting files and project information from customers.
- Experience with a Web design agency / marketing agency would be an advantage.
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Effective communication skills with ability to build relationships.
- Track record of hitting targets
- Motivation, resilience and ambition to build a career.
- Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills.
- Strong IT skills a requirement.
- €25-27k depending on experience.
- Remote or Office based depending on candidate
- Submit CV directly to sales (at) star-ts.com for the attention of Damian Scattergood
No recruitment agencies please.