This week we’ve noticed that Google has changed the adwords location targeting features.
Some functions have been retired and a number of new ones added which are great.
Search suggestions: When you start to type a location term, Google will provide suggestions to help you quickly find your desired location.
Nearby locations: Nearby locations are locations that are nearby that you may also consider adding. Nearby locations can be added to or excluded from your campaigns.
Related locations: Related locations may be near the location that you’ve entered, have a similar name, or enclose a location that has a similar name. Related locations can be added to or excluded from your campaigns.
Enclosing locations: Enclosing locations are larger areas that contain the location that you’ve selected. You might consider adding this larger enclosing location if you want to reach a larger audience.
Google have provided a video introducing the new features to make it easy to implement them straight away.
Interesting figures from Enterprise Ireland today highlights the strengths and success Irish Businesses are delivering to International markets. According to figures published today Ireland’s results are very strong in world rankings:
- The largest exporter of Infant formula in the world: 1 in 7 formula-fed babies drink infant formula produced in Ireland.
- 5th largest exporter of beef in the world and 2nd in Europe after the Netherlands
- 50% of the world’s aircraft on lease is managed in Ireland
- €1.9 trillion in funds are administered from Ireland
- Largest net exporter (exports – imports) of pharmaceuticals in the world
- 7th largest exporter in the world
- 8 of top 10 pharmaceutical companies have operations in Ireland
- 50% of the world’s leading financial services companies are based in Ireland
- The 10th largest investor in the US, with hundreds of companies employing more than 120,000 people across the US
- Investment from the US into Ireland is greater than US investment into China, India, Brazil and Russia combined
- 130 Irish companies employ more then 8,000 people in China
Source: Enterprise Ireland
STAR works with Irish companies to help drive export sales by providing translation services in over 45 languages.
Are there many good blogs out there in Irish?
We’re interested in compiling the Top Ten Blogs “as Gaeilge”. Let us know who you follow and like. Who is supporting Irish well by using technology…