To protect your business in tougher times there are a few financials methods worth considering.
Export Credit Insurance :
This type of insurance policy covers your business against the non-payment of debts or bankruptcy of your customers outside your own country.
This is certainly worth considering if you are working with new clients and the sales value impacts your cashflow directly.
Domestic Credit Insurance :
You can also consider this type of insurance policy that covers your business against the non-payment of debts or bankruptcy of your local customers.
Third party finance provided by a factoring house. They buy your trade debts and advance you 90% of your invoice value. You pay a fee off the top line, but get payment immediately.
Invoice Discounting :
This is very similar to factoring. The difference is that your customers generally and not made unaware that you are doing this.
Legal Expense Insurance :
You can take out insurance that will cover your business against the cost of such things as legal advice and debt collecting costs for certain debts.
The standard rate of VAT will be reduced from 21.5 to 21 per cent with effect from 1 January 2010. This decrease will apply to all goods and services which are currently subject to VAT at 21.5 per cent.
Transit NXT Service Pack 2 is now available for download from STAR.
Service Pack 2 contains the following new feature and solved issues:
Support for DITA XML
A standard file type “XML_DITA” for DITA format is now available.
DITA is a standardized document format for describing information types.
- Spellchecker: improved spellchecking functionality and procedures
- Arabic: improved format check, improved segment display
- Markup: improved markups display, improved search within markups, markup assignment in virtually joined segments
- Improved processing of Powerpoint animations
- Improved processing of binary resource files
- Reference material: improved maintenance and organisation of reference material
- Statistics: improved field statistics
- Import/Export: improved import/export functionality
For further information contact your local STAR sales office.
Ireland and UK call Dublin : +353 1 8365614 of visit www.star-ts.com