Young Scientist Exhibition 2012
The Young Scientist Exhibition 2012 opens today in the RDS. For those interested in languages, there are four specific exhibits we recommend you visit.
Young Scientist Language Projects
- From Coláiste Eoin in Dublin, GAERLA: Language transfer and interference, a study of bilingual teenagers.
- A topic worth discussing in light of the decline of the Irish Language
- Again from Dublin, Loreto College, Saint Stephen’s Green, Cryptography: a study of the Irish language
- This certainly looks like an interesting topic for us — original and valuable
- From Coláiste Bhríde in Wicklow — is abbreviated texting having a negative impact on our English language?
- Again, this one is something that interests us. We believe texting is having a negative effect on the English Language, as too is the use of Facebook and Twitter on communicational skills
- From Donegal, Loreto Community School’s project investigates whether Irish TV can help improve children’s Irish
What do you think of these entries? Share your opinion with us…
Visit BT Young Scientist.
The STAR Team