Terminology Management WebTerm
Do Support, Marketing, Development and Finance speak the same language?
In today's global markets a uniform corporate image is more important than ever. Do your products and documentation deliver
a consistent corporate image?
Terminology Management Webterm
How do you manage your company terminology?
Standardised terminology is an indispensable part of the professional image of your enterprise and a contributing factor to
improved customer relationships and communications. Maintaining corporate terminology on a global basis is simplified by
terminology management systems.
WebTerm gives you the power to manage and update your terminology on a global basis. Teams across the globe can communicate
their views and implement terminology revisions, making the process faster, cheaper and more efficient. Changes to
terminology are available instantly around the world.
Key Benefits of WebTerm are:
- Efficient global communication, reducing management costs.
- Your terminology validation process is faster thanks to the input of virtual teams.
- Data management is made easier as a result of having a central repository for all information.
- Integration into your translation memory systems.
Main features of WebTerm:
Try WebTerm now at http://dublin.star-webterm.net/
- WebTerm is ideally suited to validating terminology databases on an international scale.
- It includes the ability to gather suggested changes and amendments from all over the world in order to keep terminology databases up-to-date.
- The browser layout is fully definable and the user can select a different view over the internet if he or she doesn't like the default layout provided.
- Terminology can be browsed alphabetically or specific terms can be searched for directly or with wildcards.
- TermStar supports all major languages, including Asian languages such as Japanese and Chinese.
- WebTerm is set up directly on the TermStar database, which is installed on an SQL database server with internet interfaces such as Oracle, Sybase or MS-SQL.