Corporate Language Management (CLM)
Everything under control - STAR CLM, the language asset cockpit.
Every language project is a new experience - and yet it's all been done before.
The data you create in your technical specifications can be reused in your operating manuals, repair manuals and service bulletins.
How do you manage to get the most from your language budget?
Corporate Language Management
Controlling Language Assets
The STAR CLM platform brings together all the elements of your content creation and publishing processes.
From content authoring solutions to translation memory and terminology management, it helps you get the best return on investment from your language assets.
Our technology stack is built on 25 years experience in the translation business. Since 1984 STAR has been developing translation technology to assist our own translation teams and those of our clients.
The CLM stack is configurable, enabling you to implement only the parts you require, thus getting the most from your IT budget.
The CLM Platform Components
- STAR CLM Server for Process Control
- STAR CLM Portal (web-based access)
- STAR Transit NXT Server - for centralised translation memory management
- STAR Transit NXT Clients - the protected work environment for internal translators, localization specialists and reviewers
- STAR Transit NXT Web Clients - for your external translations, localization specialists and reviewers
- TermStar NXT Server - centralised terminology management / corporate wording management
- TermStar NXT Clients - for your internal authors and translators
- STAR WebTerm - to manage your terminology on a global basis
- STAR MindReader - for context sensitive author support
Key benefits of using STAR's Corporate Language Management Systems:
See also: Cloud translation services.
- Standardised wording across all your global communication
- Consistent brand image
- Clearer customer understanding of your products
- Secure management of product knowledge and company expertise
- Quicker lead times for authoring, translation and publication
- Controlled processes for content authoring, editing, translation, localization and publication
- Maximum reuse of existing material (original content and language content)
Highly Configurable and Easily Customised
The STAR CLM platform - for every application:
- Editorial and translation departments at public authorities, banks and insurance companies, and in the manufacturing and software industries.
- Third-party CLM organisations (Profit Centres)
- Service providers in the field of communication and language
- Networked teams of authors and translators
Download the brochure to learn more about how to get the most from your Language Assets.