Irish Exporters Association Awards 2014
If you’re an exporter here’s a great opportunity to have your company recognized.
Enterprise Ireland is one of the sponsors of the 2014 Irish Exporters Association Export Industry Awards, which is now open for nominations.
There are 11 categories covering different sectors and a range of stages of development and size of a company. One example is for early stage Irish companies that have surpassed export expectations over the last two years.
It is open to Irish companies in any sector
- who export goods or services developed in Ireland
- who have been in business for at least two years
- who are between one and three years into their export journey
- and are able to demonstrate a clear export strategy
Judges will consider both criteria
- Product Innovation
- and Disruptive Innovation
View all the details of the awards and criteria on the Irish Exporters Association website.
Closing date for applications is the 30th of October 2014.
The STAR Team