About STAR Technology
Software Sales Specialist Dublin: STAR is one of the world’s leaders in the development of translation technology for the information technology industry. Our systems are used by thousands of professional translators worldwide. We have systems to help translators be more productive such as Transit NXT and WebTerm. Our technology helps global companies manage their terminology and brand image worldwide. If you like technology, translation and sales this is the job for you. Salary + Commission
East Wall Road, Dublin 3, Ireland
As a Software Sales Specialist, your role will be to sell our translation technology to translators and translation departments to new customers in Ireland.
You will sell from a proven product portfolio.
- You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from generating leads, assessing requirements and providing effective software demonstrations via the internet, to showcase the benefits of our systems.
- You will record all information and research on potential customers in our ACT CRM system.
- You will also preparing quotations and resolving any technical queries.
- As part of technical aftersales you will coordinate installations and any required user training.
- Must meet daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Organize social media output to drive technology leads.
- Perform online product demonstrations.
- Minimum of 1 Year IT sales experience
- Some experience in translation industry an advantage, but not essential.
- Must be able to close sales.
- Superb communication skills
Some of the systems you will sell are …
- Transit NXT: Translation memory for professional translators
- WebTerm: Terminology management system for corporate companies
- MindReader: Advanced email and content authoring tool.
- GRIPS: Content Management System
- plus much more.
We have a great suite of tools that you can sell to Translators, Global Enterprises and Language Service Providers (LSP’s).