As an international company we actively recruit new team members. Work with one of Dublin’s best translation companies and expand your horizons.
We’ve a great sales team in Dublin, always busy and active. If you’re interested in selling translation services to clients in UK, Ireland and the US this is the role for you.
If you’re a translator and would like to join our freelance team register your CV online. We’ll let you know when we have new openings.
STAR project managers in Dublin get to work with a wide variety of customers in many different industries. If you are interested in learning more or joining our team we would love to hear from you.
Voice Artists / Audio Translation Team
If you are a native-speaker based in Ireland and are interested in our voice recording and translation team, then Register to Join our Freelance team
Love to sell translation services with us?
We’re looking to boost sales in Ireland, UK and with US companies.
We work with amazing companies that are doing cools things around the world. STAR helps companies do more business worldwide by providing the translation and language services they require to communicate worldwide. Translation is all about relationships, communicating a message. If you love selling, this is a great job for you.
Sales and Business Development
Based in Docklands Innovation Park, Dublin 3
- Selling translation services to new customers
- Making contact with targets and generating new leads through research, networking and cold-calling
- Carrying out the entire sales cycle with prospective new customers
- Complete proposals and quotations in a timely manner
- Close sales: effectively close sales and work directly with the translation project management team to ensure customer expectations are met
- Responding to and following up an all incoming sales enquiries to the closing of the sale
- Sales Pipeline Management. Managing of your sales pipeline and daily reporting
- The complete sales cycle (cold calling, quotes, sales, closing and follow up)
- Our sales team typically seek new customers in Ireland, the UK and the USA
- Essential: excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Essential: excellent telephone skills
- Essential: highly Organized — excellent time management skills
- Terms: Permanent, full-time
This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the largest translation companies in the world selling translation services in the B2B marketplace.
We are interested in meeting motivated candidates perhaps recently graduated in Marketing, HR, Business or Media who are keen to start their career in sales. In particular we are looking for candidates with enthusiasm, strong communication skills, professional image and the desire to hit targets and achieve.
All our teams work closely together to share experience and grow our sales skills together. You get to see the direct results of your sales efforts and work with some of the largest or smallest companies in the world (depending on you).
You will learn skills in cold-calling, sales process knowledge and the translation services markets. Successful candidates should demonstrate an enthusiasm to grow and develop professionally and personally.
Apply online now for Graduate Sales Jobs