Start a career with STAR
As an international company we actively recruit new team members. Work with one of Dublin’s best translation companies and expand your horizons.
We’ve a great sales team in Dublin, always busy and active. If you’re interested in selling translation services to clients in UK, Ireland and the US this is the role for you.
If you’re a translator and would like to join our freelance team register your CV online. We’ll let you know when we have new openings.
STAR project managers in Dublin get to work with a wide variety of customers in many different industries. If you are interested in learning more or joining our team we would love to hear from you.
Voice Artists / Audio Translation Team
If you are a native-speaker based in Ireland and are interested in our voice recording and translation team, then send your details to join our Freelance Team.
Can you sell translation services?
STAR is one of the world’s largest translation companies and is looking to hire new sales people to grow our Dublin team. We’re looking to boost sales in Ireland, UK and with US companies.
Established in 2001, we have worked with thousands of companies big and small that are doing amazing things around the world. We have also worked with some of the largest companies in the world and some of the smallest. What they all have in common is simple; they are all taking on the world.
STAR helps companies do more business worldwide by providing the translation and language services they require to communicate worldwide. Translation is all about relationships, communicating a message. If you love selling, this is the right job for you.
Docklands Innovation Park, 128- 130 East Wall Road, Dublin 3
Sales and Business Development
- Selling translation services to new customers
- Making contact with targets and generating new leads through research, networking and cold-calling
- Carrying out the entire sales cycle with prospective new customers
- Complete proposals and quotations in a timely manner
- Close sales: effectively close sales and work directly with the translation project management team to ensure customer expectations are met
- Responding to and following up an all incoming sales enquiries to the closing of the sale
- Sales Pipeline Management. Managing of your sales pipeline and daily reporting
- The complete sales cycle (cold calling, quotes, sales, closing and follow up)
- Our sales team typically seek new customers in Ireland, the UK and the USA
- Essential: a minimum of two years successful selling experience (service related)
- Essential: excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Essential: excellent telephone skills
- Essential: highly Organized — excellent time management skills
- Desirable: management certificate, diploma or equivalent
- Terms: Permanent, full-time
The Application Process:
Send your CV and cover letter to us.
NOTE: Please also tell us if you use SKYPE, as we are looking to do video interviews with potential candidates.
Do you love Social media, public relations, marketing and sales?
Are you excited about online marketing? Can you help us drive our Web traffic, source new sales leads and boost sales? We are looking for a marketing intern to join our team.
We are looking for someone who can help:
- Write articles for our blog
- Build inbound links to our site
- Help come up with new ideas for Web marketing
- Help source / identify new sales leads (we can show you how on this one)
- Basic SEO work
If you’re a student who is looking for experience in an English speaking country learning marketing and social media, then this is a great role for you.
The STAR sales team is a small friendly office. The team work closely together on all projects with our translation project managers. This role is an ideal position for a results-focused team player with lots of energy.
- Excellent communication skills essential (both written and verbal)
- Excellent numeric and data management skills is a must
- Dublin City Centre location
Email your CV to us.
What is it like to intern with STAR?
Sales Internships: We also have a sales internship program for students studying sales.
IT / Web Marketing Team
Interested in helping us manage our website and online sales? If you are a Web guru who can deliver results on the Web, then send your details to us.
As an intern you can expect the same high levels of mentoring that all STAR’s team enjoy. You will work alongside our experienced sales team, learning from and competing with the very best in the business. All our teams work closely together to share experience and grow our sales skills together. You get to see the direct results of your sales efforts and work with some of the largest or smallest companies in the world (depending on you).
During your internship you will become a valuable member of our sales team, taking responsibility for growing your own customers. You will learn skills in cold-calling, sales process knowledge and the translation services markets. Successful candidates should demonstrate an enthusiasm to grow and develop professionally and personally.
We are based in Dublin 3 — close to Dublin City Centre.
- Sales training
- Exposure to diverse aspects of the translation business
- Friendly, vibrant culture
- Passion to sell
- Drive and determination
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Send you CV and cover letter to us.
Return to Positions